This all inclusive, brand-new program will have your children head into Camperdown Commons to learn all about the way we grow and cook delicious, nutritious food. In this delightful collaboration between Pocket City Farms and Acre restaurant, children will spend the morning on the farm collecting edible flowers, herbs, and veggies to be used in Acre restaurant for the children’s focaccia feast.
They will also create a menu using botanic illustrations, and make their own tea bags filled with herbs from the farm. They will then head into the restaurant to work with Acre’s top chefs to make fantastic focaccia!
Sign your child up for a full farm to table experience, finished off with their own home-made cup of tea sweetened with honey from local bees!
Please let us know if your child has egg, dairy, or gluten allergies when enrolling so that arrangements can be made for them.
LIMITED SPOTS FOR THIS CAMP, SO BOOK NOW!
Sample Schedule Only:
8am – 9am drop off/free play
930am – 12pm program with break in middle
12.30pm – 12:45pm free play
12:45pm – 3pm program and break
3pm – 3:30pm pick up (pm sessions)
3pm – 5:45pm after care (free aftercare for full day bookings only)
- FREE Aftercare is available from 3.00 – 5.45pm for kids attending a full day of activities.
- The NSW Creative Kids voucher CANNOT be used to pay for this class.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, please click here.
What to bring
- Please provide your child/children with a hat & sunscreen to wear for outside activities
- Wear appropriate sports clothing and sneakers. We recommend that children wear clothes that are worn in (i.e. not their Sunday best!)
- A packed lunch, morning tea and any other snacks (nut free), water